PDA

View Full Version : Five captive breed Harris hawks now for sale, 13 to 14 weeks old.

mikes falconry
06-18-2013, 12:36 AM
Five captive breed Harris hawks now for sale, 13 to 14 weeks old. June 17, 2013

We have one female that will be ready to ship by June 28th and at least two other females and two males that will be ready to ship by around July 20th.

Since we have such an abundance of birds this year we will be lowering our prices to help find happy homes for all of these great new birds.

Your complete cost will be $895.00 and this covers the cost of the bird, male or female plus the Delta air cargo shipping and the health certificate. Birds come with kangaroo anklets on and ready to start training. You pay to ship kennel back to us, UPS ground.

These birds can be sold to falconers of the General or above class and in some states we will allow birds to go to apprentices if there state allows this.

If you are interested in getting one of these birds, they will be sold first come first serve. We will require full payment in advance to hold one of these birds since they will be shipping within two to five weeks from now.

You will also need to send us a copy of your falconry permit, phone number address, e-mail address so that we can send you all of your flight information once we have it.
We will also need to know what is the closest large airport close to you that accepts Delta air cargo.

Our birds are known for being excellent hunters and great game hawks, they have very good mannerisms and work well with people, dogs and other Harris hawks.

We have had a lot of happy customers over the past 24 years. I can honestly say that I have never had a bird returned because the falconer was UN happy with the way the bird performed. I can give you the names of some of these falconers and you can call them and talk with them if you like or you can give ma call and I can tell you more. It might be easier over the phone. I will be more than willing to talk to you about these fine birds.

The average weight for our females is 32 to 36 oz and the males average from a small 21 oz up to 26 oz.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Mike Syring
Mike’s Breeding Project, 2013
mikes@mikesfalconry.com (mikes@mikesfalconry.com)
503-663-5601

mikes falconry
07-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Hello All,

We have four wonderful looking male Harris hawks that are looking for a good home, so that they can get out and start hunting soon. These males are all over 3 months old now and have been with the parents the whole time.
I have been hunting an offspring from these parents now for four years and my male is an excellent hunter on rabbits and birds. You will love one of these great birds.

If you are looking for a great male Harris we are offering these four birds now for $695.00 each. This price includes the Delta Air cost plus the health certificate too. You pay to ship our kennel back UPS ground.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Mike Syring
Mike’s Breeding Project, 2013
mikes@mikesfalconry.com (mikes@mikesfalconry.com)
503-663-5601