PDA

View Full Version : Hi from yorkshire u.k

LSC
06-18-2013, 02:33 PM
hi every one im lance iv been in to falconry for nearly ten years now started with a harris hawk and went on to a gyr x saker 5 years later but unfortunately was taken ill and passed away got a bit disheartened by this and stayed away from falconry for a cupple of years but im back and starting over thanks for haveing me look foward to all your posts

California Native
06-18-2013, 03:17 PM
hi every one im lance iv been in to falconry for nearly ten years now started with a harris hawk and went on to a gyr x saker 5 years later but unfortunately was taken ill and passed away got a bit disheartened by this and stayed away from falconry for a cupple of years but im back and starting over thanks for haveing me look foward to all your posts

Welcome Lance..Had a dear friend who was born in Hull and grew up near Holderness. He passed away in 1997 at the age of 90. A interesting family history in falconry there and later in Canada. What part of Yorkshire are you located ?

LSC
06-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Welcome Lance..Had a dear friend who was born in Hull and grew up near Holderness. He passed away in 1997 at the age of 90. A interesting family history in falconry there and later in Canada. What part of Yorkshire are you located ?
thanks for the welcome i am actualy from hull lived here 30 years small world