PDA

View Full Version : Slide show of Hoodmaker Ken Hooke

davidfrank
06-19-2013, 01:34 PM
While on a recent visit to Canada I stopped over with Ken Hooke of Falconry Hoods International to see first-hand his innovative line of hoods. We have a slide show on our Facebook page of that visit: https://www.facebook.com/WesternSporting

This guy is a real artist. Form, function and art. Check it out!

Agapeace
06-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Great slide show!

Lowachi
06-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Awful clean Ken...toungeout andI like that buckle in there :D:D

California Native
06-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Ken,

Your working area looks very organized. Does it really look like that or is it like mine and John's ( as seen in the video.) So cluttered I spend most of my time looking for the tool I need ? Mine remains a mess most of the time. Let get real here and confess.

sakerjack
06-19-2013, 06:42 PM
While on a recent visit to Canada I stopped over with Ken Hooke of Falconry Hoods International to see first-hand his innovative line of hoods. We have a slide show on our Facebook page of that visit: https://www.facebook.com/WesternSporting

This guy is a real artist. Form, function and art. Check it out!

Thank you David it was a pleasure having you visit over the weekend after 10 years of doing business together,,Thank you for your kind words,,
For those that do not know David's history, he was a celebrity, bird trainer Deluxe...... check this out on You tube with none other than Johnny Carson
Type in
"David Frank and His Singing Parrot Poncho on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson"

sakerjack
06-19-2013, 06:46 PM
Ken,

Your working area looks very organized. Does it really look like that or is it like mine and John's ( as seen in the video.) So cluttered I spend most of my time looking for the tool I need ? Mine remains a mess most of the time. Let get real here and confess.

Rich, Dan,,I didn't do a thing except vaccum the floor.. I have everything in the same spot, and within easy accsess from my workbench and chair,, this way it saves time and I can keep the assembly line going when needed. In fact my wife Kim said before David came over to visit, "Don't you think you should clean it up a bit before you have Company".
Honest words....