PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kansas City! Any fellow Missourians out there?

SuohFira
07-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Hello! I am new to the Kansas City area and fresh to the lifestyle as well. I am in desperate need of help and anyone that could assist will have my favor forever!

EDIT: Sorry, got a little anxious with my 1st post.

Earl Jones.

FredFogg
07-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Hello! I am new to the Kansas City area and fresh to the lifestyle as well. I am in desperate need of help and anyone that could assist will have my favor forever!

EDIT: Sorry, got a little anxious with my 1st post.

Earl Jones.

Welcome to NAFEX!

And what can one expect being in your favor forever? Do you have an airplane that you could fly me out west to go hunting? LOL :D If so, I will personally find you some falconers in your area to help you! peacee

echotadog
07-19-2013, 10:41 PM
http://missourifalconersassociation.com
Here is the link to your state falconers Association's Website. There are some very good falconers in your area and the President of the Mo Club is a top Notch falconer and really good man.

bobpayne
07-19-2013, 11:52 PM
Pm me and we will set up something. I love favor s

hawk_1_lawman_2
07-20-2013, 12:44 AM
Hello Earl I am in Missouri
(welc)rtsqrl(dog)

Dennis Samnee
07-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi Earl,
I am about five hrs away in DeSoto.50 mi south of St Louis.
Coming to the eyass party and raffle?
You could meet a lot of falconers there.
Bob Payne is close to you and he knows the area really well.
Welcome to NAFEX
Dennis Samnee

falcondoc
07-20-2013, 05:03 PM
Earl. Do yourself a favor and get ahold of Bob Payne. Technically he is a Kansan but he is formerly from KC MO. Great guy and a very active falconer

SuohFira
07-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Awesome. Thank you everyone for your generous responses. Unfortunately, I do not own or opperate a plane, so that particular option is not doable. Sorry lol.

FredFogg
07-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Awesome. Thank you everyone for your generous responses. Unfortunately, I do not own or opperate a plane, so that particular option is not doable. Sorry lol.

Bob, I tried for you buddy! LOL :eek:

bobpayne
07-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Earl. Do yourself a favor and get ahold of Bob Payne. Technically he is a Kansan but he is formerly from KC MO. Great guy and a very active falconer

thanks for the kind words, Earl will contact you when back in state. I'll help what ever way I can.