PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Sonoran HH's for Sale

redbird1
08-02-2013, 02:45 PM
I have two Harris Hawks available for sale. I have a big, 17 week-old male who is ready to be taken up anytime now. He currently weighs 750g. (empty crop). A Georgia falconer who had originally intended to take him up has suffered a health issue; he is going to try and take up a sibling from the second clutch. I also have a female sibling available from the same breeding pair's second clutch. She will be ready by the end of September. These birds come from good lines: the father is a Mancini-line bird from Cheri Heimbach in PA, and the mother is a wild-caught Sonoran taken outside of Phoenix, AZ. Both birds were powerful, successful hunters; the mother was deadly on jacks out west at 930g. to 950g. These birds have been raised with no food association, they have no "food begging" behaviors (quiet in the chambers; they are yours to ruin, LOL). I am asking $650 for each bird - that is my current "break even point." I am willing to discuss delivery to the GFA picnic in September. I will post the birds on Raptors Nest in the next few days. Call me if you are interested in either bird.
Mike Bostic (912) 270-6734

redbird1
08-21-2013, 06:24 PM
Sold/deposits on all birds.