PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to post?

TXSunFalcon
08-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Hello All,
I have been away for a while and now I'm getting ready to move, so I need to get rid of many falconry items because I will not be doing any hawking for a few years. I'll be living on a sailboat, actually, but that's another story...I was wondering if there are any restrictions on posting items for sale in the classifieds? I know on some sites you have to participate in the conversations for some period of time before you can post to classifieds, so I just want to be sure I'm following the rules. I have not posted here for the past couple years - where has the time gone?

Anyway, I have a giant hood, some aluminum falcon blocks, framed and unframed art, books, gloves, (no electronics - sold that already) and a mews full of misc. stuff that has to go.

I hate ebay, so am reluctant to go that route, but I do have an online shop (non-falconry related) where I can list an item if someone wanted to use a credit card to pay for anything. I live in Granbury, TX (kind of the middle of no where) about 30 min from Fort Worth, so pickup is possible (and probably needed for the larger items). If it's kosher to list the stuff in classifieds, someone please clue me in and I'll get to work on that.

Thanks and happy hawking!
Shawna Lawry

Dirthawking
08-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Feel free to post in the classified section.

TXSunFalcon
08-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Great, thanks!