PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Falcon Blocks For Sale Texas

TXSunFalcon
08-16-2013, 02:21 PM
I am going to be listing a bunch of falconry stuff for sale because I am moving onto a sailboat soon and will not be doing any falconry for a long while.

This listing if for two aluminum falcon blocks. Both were made by Falcon Products USA. The purple one is anodized. The other one is plain aluminum. They each have a screw in post as well as the base plate. They measure 7 inches in diameter at the top and are about 11 inches tall.

The plate on the purple one is rusty and needs to be sanded down (or sand blasted) and repainted. The other one is pretty good, but has a few rust spots on the bottom. The tops of both have long leaf astroturf in good condition, cleaned and disinfected, and the swivel parts work well. They have been in storage for the past couple years, but they served me well when I was using them with my falcons.

Please email me for photos as I'm having trouble using photobucket for some reason.

These sell new on ebay for $350 each.

So I was thinking $150 each and shipping at actual cost. Thoughts or questions welcomed.

SLawryTX@msn.com

TXSunFalcon
08-16-2013, 03:34 PM
OK, I think I have the photos in an album now on photobucket. Will add more equipment as I get photos.

http://s884.photobucket.com/user/slawry/slideshow/falconry%20stuff%20for%20sale

Someone please let me know if this link does not work. Thanks!

TXSunFalcon
08-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Sold pending funds on the two aluminum falcon blocks. Other stuff still available. I'm adding photos to the photobucket album as I get photos taken.
Thanks!