PDA

View Full Version : Red Naped Shaheens

Chris_Proctor
08-19-2013, 12:03 AM
This is a big bummer for me. In the last month I've spent a lot of my car, and now it looks like I'll be buying a new car. This comes AFTER I've spent a couple thousand bucks on my car in the last 4 weeks. After spending all I can spend on fixing it, it's just time to buy another one and bite the bullet. I bought these specifically for breeding. I have some great accipiters in the breeding chambers, but this pair is the only pair I can let go (nothing invested in them yet but money and a little time).

Both birds are fantastic falcons!

Pure tiercel RN: LIGHT COLORED bird. Lure trained, manned perfectly, great manners, trades from the lure to the fist effortlessly, comes to an ungarnished lure. Started him out at 400 grams (naked weight), is flying at 420-430 grams now. I suspect he'll hit 440+ when the snow comes (if you live in a colder state that is). Paid $3,000 ----- Fire sale for $2,000 FIRM.

7/8th female RN: Typical RED female colored bird. Lure trained, manned perfectly, great manners, trades from the lure to the fist effortlessly, comes to an ungarnished lure. Started her out at 610-620 grams (naked weight), is now flying between 640-650 most days. It's been hot, she prefers the mornings and flies heavier in the mornings compared to the afternoon. She WILL top out at 675 + grams once she is really up and going this fall/winter I have no doubt. She might even hit 700 grams, hard to say. Paid $2,000 ---- Fire sale $1,500 FIRM

My loss is obviously your gain here. I just need to replace my vehicle sooner rather than later and this will help tremendously.

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx242/Chris_Proctor/RNS-Tiercel-5_zps3b2516ec.jpg

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx242/Chris_Proctor/RNS-female-2_zpse727b68b.jpg

Chris_Proctor
08-19-2013, 03:16 AM
I'll hold off on selling the pair now, I have a good friend willing to buy some musical gear I have that should cover most of the car problems! Sweet!