PDA

View Full Version : NAFEX Alamosa Hotel- NAFA meet 2013

Chris L.
08-26-2013, 10:38 AM
Ok guys,

I was able to secure a discount at one of the local hotels in Alamosa. Its not the nicest but the location is hard to beat, it is within walking distance to all of the pubs, restaurants, and bars. beeer

The Room rate includes Tax and a free breakfast at the restaurant located in the hotel.

Lamplighter

425 Main St, Alamosa, CO 81101
Phone: (719) 589-6636 Fax: (719) 589-3831
For Free Reservations: 1-800-359-2138

Rates: ( Tax and Breakfast Included in this price)

1-King- 65.00
1-Queen- 55.00
2-Queens-65.00

* You must Call and ask to speak to Sean and ask him for the NAFEX.net Discount*

Phone: (719) 589-6636

I hope this helps a few of you all who are looking for a place. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there.

FredFogg
08-26-2013, 11:53 AM
That is awesome of you to do that Chris! I know a lot of folks wait as they aren't sure they can go and this will be great for them. I wish I were going but just a weee bit too far to drive for me! LOL As Greg Thomas says, "y'all" have fun!

Chris L.
08-27-2013, 10:17 AM
That is awesome of you to do that Chris! I know a lot of folks wait as they aren't sure they can go and this will be great for them. I wish I were going but just a weee bit too far to drive for me! LOL As Greg Thomas says, "y'all" have fun!

Thanks Fred! I hope it can help a few out as the meet hotel filled up really quick

I hate you can't make, it was great seeing you last year. Try to make it to TX for sure!

FredFogg
08-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Thanks Fred! I hope it can help a few out as the meet hotel filled up really quick

I hate you can't make, it was great seeing you last year. Try to make it to TX for sure!

OH, definitely going to TX next year! Does anyone know if it is going to be in Amarillo or have they decided on a new TX location? I haven't heard through the NAFA grapevine. Krys is the Meet Coordinator, I think, where is it going to be Krys?

mainefalconer
08-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Krys has a surprise up his sleeve for all of us...
Is he ready to tell us yet........?

Dirthawking
09-05-2013, 11:22 PM
No. And neither is Brandi.

Eagle Owl
09-06-2013, 12:08 AM
Sorry guys, but no definite decision yet. A lot of things still up in the air.

Ken S.
09-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Ok... booked my room at the Lamp Lighter. Looking forward to another fun meet w/ everyone... just sorry I won't have a bird with me. It's just a bit too far for me to drive to this one and I can only stay through Wednesday, so it looks like I'll fly in alone for just a few days/nights. I'm sure it'll be a good time and I'm really looking forward to it!

Chris L.
09-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Krys has a surprise up his sleeve for all of us...
Is he ready to tell us yet........?

This scares me??? That time something like this involved a ball gag and some baby oil and Mario in a thong

No. And neither is Brandi.

Please see above :)

Ok... booked my room at the Lamp Lighter. Looking forward to another fun meet w/ everyone... just sorry I won't have a bird with me. It's just a bit too far for me to drive to this one and I can only stay through Wednesday, so it looks like I'll fly in alone for just a few days/nights. I'm sure it'll be a good time and I'm really looking forward to it!

Ken that's awesome my friend! Its on SON!!!

Eagle Owl
09-20-2013, 03:17 PM
This scares me??? That time something like this involved a ball gag and some baby oil and Mario in a thong

And that scares me.....when did Mario model his thong for you!!!!:eek: