PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Connecticut

Destroylio
09-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Ben, I am 27 years old, an EMT, a cook and a bit of a naturalist. I have never falconed before, I have never even seen one up close. But after reading a bit about it and watching some videos I really started to get interested in this art and want to seriously pursue it. I came across this forum and figured it would be a good starting point to gain more knowledge.

I would like to join a club and learn whatever I can. Any references or reading material would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

FredFogg
09-01-2013, 07:36 PM
(welc)to NAFEX Ben! There is a ton of information on NAFEX but I suggest you start by reading this thread to get you started on your journey. Good luck and use the Search function as a lot of your questions probably have already been answered and you can read about them in older threads. If you can't find an answer, ask away, lots of folks on here that can help you.

http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=2007

Also, forgot to say, click on Forum Rules on the Menu bar above and read the Rules, one of them is to sign all post with your real name and you can have the forum automatically do that by putting your name in your Signature. It tells how to do that in the Rules.

Breeze
09-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Welcome, Ben! Enjoy your journey into falconry!