PDA

View Full Version : Hello from northern ky

DriftinJet
09-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the opertunity to join this forum and having the ability to acquire much needed information. After years of interest I have now reached a point to where I feel I can properly dedicate both the proper time and resources to turn this interest into a passion. Any help, advice, or anything useful that can be provided will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Todd Brown
09-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Hey Clint,

There is/was a club in Ky.,don't know how well it's orginized, but contact Ky. Fish and Game. There is someone there that can provide you info. about the club and who the falconers are in the state willing to be sponsors.

The contact person there used to be Swatchy Vorsic (sp?)

I'm in California now but born and raised in Ky.

Good Luck!

DriftinJet
09-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Todd,
Thanks for the info. I was able to get a falconry packet from them. After I am able to go through it I may be back to bug you guys with more questions. Thanks again

hawkman1220
09-03-2013, 08:40 AM
You need to include your name in your signature. I can contact you if I know who you are and help you find a sponsor.

Todd Brown
09-03-2013, 04:24 PM
About four years ago we made a feable attempt to revive the falconry club in Ky. in the Louisville area only to find out the there was a group in Northern Ky. that was a little more orginized than we were. They actually had a President, VP , secratary, ect.

So we kinda let them carry the ball on getting a club started...don't know how their doing now but the Ky Fish & Game Dept. should know something about it....or Tony might know.

hawkman1220
09-03-2013, 04:27 PM
There is no viable club at this point that I know of. Most of the active falconers in Kentucky are in touch either on this site or through Facebook.

Kentucky J
09-07-2013, 06:29 PM
welcome to Nafex. There are a few guys up your way and yes it takes some time but its well worth it in the end.