PDA

View Full Version : video's

everetkhorton
02-20-2008, 03:17 PM
Chris:
Is there a place you can put the video's that have been posted. Over time they get lost or so far down the list you never see them again. The video could be lift at the site then moved.

FredFogg
02-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Chris:
Is there a place you can put the video's that have been posted. Over time they get lost or so far down the list you never see them again. The video could be lift at the site then moved.

Ev,

If they are on YouTube and you are a member, you can add them to your PlayList and are able to go back and look at your PlayList and play them anytime you want. I save all the video's I see that I like about falconry in PlayList called Hawking. I save others I like about other subjects in other PlayList I name appropriately.

Other videos from other sites, you can just create a folder in your Internet Explorer Favorites and save the link to them there.

Chris L.
02-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Chris:

Ev, there is a video section on NAFEX, it is right here

http://www.nafex.net//forumdisplay.php?f=37

but people have to post them there. Also if you do a search you should be able to find them

hope this helps

everetkhorton
02-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks Chris