PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Southeast Louisiana

Bphillips1589
10-06-2013, 12:10 AM
I guess I should have done the introduction before my first thread but better late than never, right? Well I've been obsessed with falconry ever since I first discovered it. I love to hunt, fish, and anything else that involves connecting with wildlife, so of course discovering falconry everything. I'm currently in the early pre apprentice stage and plan on taking my exam soon. My biggest obstacle should be finding a sponsor since so scarce, but that won't stop me. I'm currently working on my falconry library so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Hope to be on nafex for many years to come.

Blake P

Lowachi
10-06-2013, 03:39 AM
the apprentice section will fill in your library choices for ya, & answer a lot o questions

ParabuteoJOC
10-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi neighbor (well sort of, same state). Good to see you on NAFEX.

Bphillips1589
10-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks lowachi, the apprentice section has been a big help, I'm thinking I should tone down on the booklist at least until after passing my test so I don't get overwhelmed.

Blake p.

Bphillips1589
10-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi Jennifer, glad to be here also. It's great to find a place where everyone has a common passion, I'm used to getting crazy looks from people when I bring up falconry lol.

FrenchHawk
10-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Hello there and welcome to NAFEX.
I live in Houma so send me a private message and I'll be able to help you out.

eminart
10-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Welcome aboard! You'll find that this site is a wealth of differing opinions, with plenty of people to tell you which ones are correct. ;)