PDA

View Full Version : N. Augusta

Paul Ward
03-03-2014, 02:32 AM
I've already been on here for a couple weeks...guess I'll introduce myself now!

My name is Paul Ward, and I am an active duty soldier stationed at Ft Gordon, GA.

I love to hunt and fish, but I also play durms when I have time, and I collect venomous and non-venomous snakes.

I moved to SC from El Paso, Tx. (where I was previously stationed) the end of June last year.

I was originally licensed in Colorado where I completed my apprenticeship a while back, but have since transferred my general license to SC.
I haven't had a bird since I've lived in SC, but I do have a Coulson's Harris coming this year.

I met a handfull of awesome falconers at the SCFA meet mid February, but unfortunately it seems the majority of them live almost on opposite ends of the state from me. Either way, I hope to meet more falconers that hunt/travel close to my area, or people who just want to go chase some game with me when the season rolls back around!

oifcombatvet
03-03-2014, 03:00 AM
Welcome Paul. Thanks for your service.

I live in Rock Hill, SC and am getting started in falconry. I haven't taken the test yet, but I am currently studying for it and in search of a falconer I can get to know and hopefully have them be my sponsor.

Paul Ward
03-03-2014, 03:26 AM
If you are willing to make the drive to North Augusta I have no problem letting you hunt with me! I just googled Rock Hill and it is definitely more than a few minute drive to N. Augusta though.
PM me if you would like to try to meet up some time.

oifcombatvet
03-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the offer Paul, I appreciate that.