PDA

View Full Version : Can't post in classifieds?

gemiller
04-27-2014, 03:03 PM
I had sent a PM about this a while back but didn't get a response (no big deal). Gives me this when I tried to reply to anything in the whole classifieds area:

gemiller, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

goshawkr
04-27-2014, 03:36 PM
I had sent a PM about this a while back but didn't get a response (no big deal). Gives me this when I tried to reply to anything in the whole classifieds area:

gemiller, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Yep, that's how the classified section is set up. Only the original poster or a moderator can post a response to that thread. Keeps it tidy in that section.

gemiller
04-27-2014, 03:56 PM
Well, its interesting that the thread I was trying to respond to had another post in from another user, and multiple posts in classifieds have responses from other users. Beats me.

Dirthawking
04-27-2014, 08:39 PM
You can not reply to classifieds for sale.
Point out the thread for me and let me take a look please.