PDA

View Full Version : A little Guidance on the Process- TrackPack

RLBagley
07-01-2014, 01:55 PM
For those who'd like to watch the installation process of fitting a TrackPack, this recent video of Ricardo Velarde (https://vimeo.com/97463308) working through the process at his home in Park City will be of interest.

In a relaxed and conversational, real-time demonstration, he works with an un-medicated second-year hacked tiercel peregrine that's only experienced tail-mounts.

He also demonstrates the utility of the new "Preening Tool" he designed which is now included with every Marshall TrackPack sent out this year, the 10th Anniversary of the TrackPack.

Hopefully, this helps those interested.
RB

RLBagley
07-01-2014, 01:58 PM
And for those who'd love to finally see and hear his explanation in Spanish, here you go. (https://vimeo.com/97752481)

goshawkr
07-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Great video! Is there a link to it from the Marshall Website so that I can find it when I need it?

Pedioecetes
07-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Excellent demonstration video, well filmed and clear illustration of all aspects of installation.

Chris L.
07-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Hi Robert,

Great video. I added something to the subject line and I also stickied the thread

Thank you for sharing this video, I am sure it will help many with their TrackPacks

FredFogg
07-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Hi Robert,

Great video. I added something to the subject line and I also stickied the thread

Thank you for sharing this video, I am sure it will help many with their TrackPacks

Great video!

Chris, you might want to change the title of this thread, I opened it because I was curious to what a Tackpack was? LOL

MrBill
07-02-2014, 09:47 AM
Great video! Is there a link to it from the Marshall Website so that I can find it when I need it?

Geoff, just right click on the link and then, "properties."

Thanks Robert for posting this.

Bill Boni

goshawkr
07-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Geoff, just right click on the link and then, "properties."

Thanks Robert for posting this.

Bill Boni

Thanks for the tip Bill - put I already had that info. I was thinking more along the lines of being able to easily find that video several years down the road. If it were indexed/linked directly from Marshall's website it will be very easy to find. (hint to you Robert .... :D ... )

rkumetz
07-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Geoff,
There is a training videos section on the MRT web page. I would assume they will add it there but it is not as of today.

Ron

goshawkr
07-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Geoff,
There is a training videos section on the MRT web page. I would assume they will add it there but it is not as of today.

Ron

ya, I was just putting the proverbial bug in the equally proverbial ear to increase the chances of our shared assumption happening. :D