PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Falcon Boy
02-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Hey y'all. My name is Noah Schroeder, i run Apprentice Falconry Forums[ http://www.apprenticefalconry.com ]. Currently not flying anything but im a first year general, 5th year falconer. Currently located in Syracuse, NY. I've been lurking for awhile now but I might chime in every now and again. Anyhow, nice to be here.

Takasho
02-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Welcome! I've been to your board a few times in lurk mode myself. Hope you enjoy yourself here, there's a lot of great people and good advice to be found.

See ya around,

everetkhorton
02-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Noah:
Welcome to the site. A real nice site. Some really talented (?) people on this site. It would be nice if you put your name at the end of your post. This is for people like me and can hardly remember there own name. I am from Mi. so we have something in common, snow and cold.
Let us know what's up in your neck of the woods.
Ev. Mi.

Falcon Boy
02-06-2007, 11:12 PM
Well it was -7degF today... so it's stinkin cold! I'm not flying anything right now so there probably will not be too many updates. I lost my RT earlier in the year and the DEC called yesterday, she was found dead. I went and picked her up and from what other people are telling me it was probably an electricution. [smilie=BangHead.gif] There was a huge hole in one toe and the entire foot/leg/chest feathers were all covered with blood. I am going to wait out the rest of the year, i might be transferring schools to somewhere out west, so i don't want to choose a bird yet.
-Noah
[smilie=iamwithstupid.gif]

everetkhorton
02-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Noah:
Sorry to hear about your bird. You always like to think they are going
to live forever. Some of those southern State really sound great. Lot of game and cool weather. Little or no snow. Does not sound to bad
Ev. Mi.

`Chris L.
02-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Noah, Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy it as much as well all do. I am sorry to hear about your bird. It is not fun to lose a bird.

Welcome to the forums

Jimmy
02-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Any luck in finding Shelly?

Falcon Boy
02-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Not yet. No signal in 2 weeks on her [smilie=BangHead.gif] Last i got signal she was headed for a Native American reservation... no luck getting on the land though, and even right next to it i still couldn't get a signal. Still looking though. [smilie=eusa_doh.gif]

falconrychick
02-07-2007, 05:19 PM
NOAH!!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!
[smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=banana.gif]
party
[smilie=icon_pidu.gif]