PDA

View Full Version : Hunting dachshund litter whelping soon.

colelkhunter
09-15-2014, 01:46 AM
I have a litter of dachshunds to be whelped on October 1, 2014. I have deposits on this litter and will only take one or possibly two deposits as I will most likely be keeping the majority of the litter. Sire and dam are of course Moritz bred hunting line dachshunds and will only be available to hunting falconers. Pups will be AKC registered and started on rabbits from birth. They will be hunting with the parents by the time they are ready to go to new homes. Those that do not know me and my dogs, search here for pictures of past litters and my dogs. For more information or to reserve a pup PM me here or email vombrown@gmail.com I will be delivering this litter to the NAFA meet in Tx.

This will be a very special litter and I will be very selective about where they go. That is the reason for my keeping most of the litter for myself. This is the breeding that produced "frog", quite possibly the best pup I have ever made. This litter will exhibit more leg and tons more drive and aggression than most know exists in the dachshund breed. These pups will be relentless on game, driven and powerful hunters. These guys will not be for the faint of heart. Serious inquiries please.

colelkhunter
10-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Pups whelping now. All pups were spoken for but I had a cancellation and now have a pup available. Please pm me or email ASAP if interested.

colelkhunter
10-02-2014, 12:42 PM
All pups are again spoken for. That was fast, wasn't it?

colelkhunter
10-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Pups are here!

colelkhunter
11-12-2014, 10:55 PM
First of the litter is heading home next week. I have another litter planned with my two red dogs. Stay tuned.