PDA

View Full Version : There Will Be Blood III

Ron Clarke
09-15-2014, 04:34 PM
Set down that bird and roll up your sleeve, we're at it again!

The Third Annual NAFA Meet Blood Drive is Monday, November 24, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Meet hotel, the MCM Elegante Hotel and Suites. I hope to see a bunch of falconers roll up their sleeves again this year. It's a memorable way to say "thank you" to our host community.

The good folks at United Blood Services in Lubbock, Texas are eager to greet us. The hotel staff has been invited to join as well, and they're enthusiastic.

Let me know if you're interested, and we'll get you registered in our appointment book.

Thanks!

Lowachi
09-15-2014, 08:33 PM
sign us up brother. Brandon, Ian (if the Army will allow him to) and my O neg self.

Ron Clarke
09-16-2014, 11:38 AM
sign us up brother. Brandon, Ian (if the Army will allow him to) and my O neg self.

Thanks, Brother Rich. You and Ian are the best! I'm working with the Lubbock blood bank on an appointment book and with Brandi on keeping track of appointments. We should have a signup sheet ready for you soon. We'llcontact you directly and let you pick a time.

Thanks so much!

Ron Clarke
09-17-2014, 04:47 PM
Thanks, Brother Rich. You and Ian are the best! I'm working with the Lubbock blood bank on an appointment book and with Brandi on keeping track of appointments. We should have a signup sheet ready for you soon. We'llcontact you directly and let you pick a time.

Thanks so much!

And Brandon -- sorry, didn't mean to leave him out! The Borquist clan ROCKS.

Ron Clarke
12-29-2014, 02:08 PM
Just realized I hadn't posted results from the blood drive -- we collected 29 units (including a couple of double red cell donations) for United Blood Services of Lubbock. Winners of the special donors-only prize drawing were April Davenport-Rice, Bubba Schwartz, and Bob Tintinger.

Thanks to all who donated and all who tried. You gave our host community a valuable gift, indeed.

Lowachi
12-30-2014, 11:01 PM
thumbsuppthumbsupp