PDA

View Full Version : Nafex is back online

Chris L.
11-06-2014, 01:22 PM
I am sorry for the delay in getting nafex back up. The server needed some upgrading and it took a little longer than expected. I hope the down time have you all chance to go fly your birds ;)

See you all at NAFA

Chris

Breeze
11-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Was some withdrawals going on for sure! It's trapping time - who got what? LOL!

Red-tail71
11-06-2014, 03:25 PM
I am sorry for the delay in getting nafex back up. The server needed some upgrading and it took a little longer than expected. I hope the down time have you all chance to go fly your birds ;)

See you all at NAFA

Chris

Thanks for all your work Chris! See ya in Lubbock!

Red-tail
11-06-2014, 06:40 PM
I was definitely having some nafex withdrawls!! :eek: glad it's back :D

elycreek
11-06-2014, 10:54 PM

See you all at NAFA

Chris
Thanks!!! I was true'ly going through withdrawls

Lowachi
11-06-2014, 11:15 PM

See you all at NAFA

Chris

you betcha

redtailman
11-07-2014, 04:45 AM

See you all at NAFA

Chris
glad its back online,have been trying to pm bill boni,its sorted now.clappclappclapp

Chris L.
11-07-2014, 09:26 AM
It's my pleasure guys! I am sorry it took so long to get it up and running. As the new year comes closer I will be adding some more tweaks and updates....Stay tuned

broken feather
11-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Chris, After I threw my phone and dropkicked my computercpusashcpusashcpusash. I Texted Tanner and asked if Nafex was down!!! Thank God it was not a weekamennn