PDA

View Full Version : For Sale- Red headed Merlin- $3250.00

Chris L.
11-12-2014, 12:58 PM
I have a red headed merlin that I am needing to place with a breeder or a falconer. He is 4 years old now and needs a good home. I had a female with him last year and they laid eggs but they were infertile. I lost his mate and I am down sizing my breeding project. I will be at the NAFA meet and can bring him to the meet to save on shipping.

There are not many people breeding these in the USA. I think they will be the next big micro falcon to fly. Get in on the ground floor. The hardest part about breeding falcons is getting a mature male, he is there and ready to breed. I have gotten him through the adolescent years. Get a young female and you will be making your money back.

The best part about these RH merlins is they do not go on your prop permit or falconry permit as they are exotic. Nor do you have to have a propagation permit to breed them. That being said, I will only sell him to a licensed falconer.

I am asking $3250.00 shipped for him or best offer. I am open to offers and maybe the right trade?

email me (admin@nafex.net) or PM me for more info. I will post pictures later on this week

Chris L.
11-18-2014, 09:51 AM
Price drop 3250.00 plus shipping