PDA

View Full Version : New to Nafex from NJ

Grr5000
12-05-2014, 07:19 PM
My name is Greg and I am a falconer from NJ. I have recently become a General at the beginning of the season and was looking to try something different. I have experience with 3 red tails so far. I currently have a big female that I am working with and was interested in checking out something new.

Feel free to message me!

FredFogg
12-05-2014, 07:30 PM
My name is Greg and I am a falconer from NJ. I have recently become a General at the beginning of the season and was looking to try something different. I have experience with 3 red tails so far. I currently have a big female that I am working with and was interested in checking out something new.

Feel free to message me!

Working with? Are you catching game with her? If not, I would concentrate on that and worry about flying another bird later. If you are catching stuff, you might want to try something that fine tunes your weight management first, like a kestrel or coops. Red shoulders are bi-polar, they will try your soul! LOL

Grr5000
12-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Lol thanks for the warning! I was interested in a coops earlier until almost every falconer I spoke to gave me horror stories regarding coops being crazy.

Thanks!

Fredtail
12-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the forum. It's nice to see more Jersey folks on here. (welc)