PDA

View Full Version : Standard Khan

Bryce
12-20-2014, 02:05 PM
I finally got home from Afghanistan to have one of these beautiful hoods awaiting my return. I could hardly contain my excitement as I was opening the box to see the fruit of Ken's labor. The hood itself is beautiful and will make a great addition to the other hoods I currently have and will hopefully someday use. Not only is the end result gorgeous but the entire process was easy, with Ken having outstanding customer service throughout. I felt entirely confident in purchasing this hood even though I knew I wouldn't see it for a few months. (More because of me being gone.) Thank you Ken not only for a piece of functional art, but for the great experience you gave throughout the process.

forensics
12-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Photo...........?

sakerjack
12-20-2014, 04:04 PM
I finally got home from Afghanistan to have one of these beautiful hoods awaiting my return. I could hardly contain my excitement as I was opening the box to see the fruit of Ken's labor. The hood itself is beautiful and will make a great addition to the other hoods I currently have and will hopefully someday use. Not only is the end result gorgeous but the entire process was easy, with Ken having outstanding customer service throughout. I felt entirely confident in purchasing this hood even though I knew I wouldn't see it for a few months. (More because of me being gone.) Thank you Ken not only for a piece of functional art, but for the great experience you gave throughout the process.

Hey glad you made it back safely. Secondly but nowhere near as important glad you like the hood. Any problems with fit etc even 2 years down the road if you do not use till then let me know. I will make it right. Thank you for business and kind comments.
All the best to you and yours this holiday season.

Bryce
12-21-2014, 12:50 AM
Thank you Ken, I really appreciate it.