PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Male Peruvian Harris hawk for breeding

REverest
01-17-2015, 07:24 PM
Well i got a 2014 Male Peruv harris hawk i would like to place in a breeding Project for future off spring or another type of bird from the breeding project ether or.
now heres why i went to go down to ABQ to hawk with a friend slow going but some good flights he was flying well with the northern harris well but 2nd jack he grabed was solo no back up he got beat up well after RR and meds from the vet he lived but it would appear that is right Eye is damaged he is ether blind in it or servilely Diminished Sight his hunting days would appear to be over sadly he was turning out to be so much fun, i would like to give him a week or so to see if sight comes back before i make the final call on to place him posting now so i have alittle more hope in his future
other then loss of dept perception he is fine and hoping i can give him a 2nd chance in a breeding Project

you can Send me a message on Nafex
Call or text my cellphone 505 436 659 five

REverest
01-18-2015, 04:30 PM
Or I would considering placing him in a education program just want to find him a home. I don't think can hunt anymore he might but wont be amazing anything that would swing right he would lose sight of

REverest
01-23-2015, 02:45 PM
Vision in his right eye has not returned but he has been placed thank you all