PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Apprentice in Southern WVa

Windwalker9780
03-31-2015, 09:48 AM
Hey I am Aaron,I am 34 Years old, I live in the southern mountains of West Virginia. I am excited to have found NAFEX. I am looking for falconers in Southern WVa or a closer location within 2hr drive, which would allow me to participate in the Sport.. I am still reading and preparing my self for the test. Looking for someone to share in the sport. I am a fisherman and a Hunter, I enjoy all things outdoors.. Thanksrtsqrl

Breeze
03-31-2015, 11:34 AM
(welc) to NAFEX, Aaron! Enjoy your journey into falconry; it's one heck of a ride for sure! :D You are in some beautiful country! Have fun!

Windwalker9780
03-31-2015, 01:32 PM
Sure is Beautiful country I just Wished I get things started around Here!! I don't know anyone around Southern WV and I am looking for someone to start helping to really Get in to Falconry!!:D

Breeze
03-31-2015, 04:12 PM
Hey Aaron! One word to the wise, you should sign all of your posts. Failure to do so will likely get the mods down on you. Not good. :D

I did a google search and www.wvfalconry.org (http://www.wvfalconry.org) is the official website of the West Virginia Falconry Club. Clicked on a link for upcoming activities and discovered there is a Joint Club Picnic (WVFC + Potomac Falconer's Assoc) set for 16 May 2015.

You might want to use the above site as a lead in to locate some falconers and other associations in your state - and obtain more info on the picnic. There will no doubt be some active falconers attending! ENJOY!

Windwalker9780
04-01-2015, 01:16 PM
I Have been invited to that picnic, I would love to go!! But it is like 4-5 hrs away it is close Washington DC... Aaron