PDA

View Full Version : New guy

Dieselboy
04-08-2015, 11:31 PM
Hello to all, I am an apprentice first yr, from georgia. I passed my test a little late in the season so I didn't get a chance to trap this past yr , but it has given me time to build my mew and giant hood . I have been interested in this awesome sport for quite sometime and cannot wait to go trapping. peacee

forensics
04-08-2015, 11:34 PM
Welcome and a good group of folks in Ga. Get to know them well.

Dieselboy
04-08-2015, 11:41 PM
Thanks , yes I joined the GFA , took my test and went hunting , got a sponsor and now I'm hooked pretty bad lol, I went to Ggs annual meet in Jan and met most everybody great bunch of guys and gals and I'm lucky my sponsor is only 25 min from me and there are 4 of us with 30 min that hunt together so it's workin out great.

Falconer_hopeful
04-09-2015, 02:51 PM
(welc)to nafex.
I am a 13 yr. old apprentice in GA, I am in the Cartersville/Rome area. I have one season under my belt and know you will love it.
What kind of bird are you going to get (I have a red-tail)?

Dieselboy
04-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Red tail man is there anything else. Lol ya buddy I'm not to far from ya I'm in carrollton ga. I've got 2 sons about your age maybe we can get a group together this fall and do some hawking rtsqrl

Falconer_hopeful
04-10-2015, 12:59 PM
Red tail man is there anything else. Lol ya buddy I'm not to far from ya I'm in carrollton ga. I've got 2 sons about your age maybe we can get a group together this fall and do some hawking rtsqrl
Yes that would be fun.

Dieselboy
04-16-2015, 11:50 PM
Do you have a female or male redtail? How many grams and how did ur bird do this past season falconer hopeful

Falconer_hopeful
04-18-2015, 07:45 PM
Do you have a female or male redtail? How many grams and how did ur bird do this past season falconer hopeful
sorry I have been busy this week,
I have a small male he weighs 840g for hunting, he got 12 squirrels and 1 rabbit, he would have gotten more but the first 1/2 of the season I did not really know how to hunt.