PDA

View Full Version : Lost my Male Passenger Red Tailed Hawk

Ranse2008
04-13-2015, 06:35 PM
Hello Everybody:
helpp
I lost my passenger Male Red Tailed yesterday (04/12/2015). in Kendall ( SW ), Miami. in an area between 147th and 157th Ave(s) and Sunset ( 72nd Street ) and Kendall Dr (88th Street) Wearing training jesses ( Marked with my telephone # 305-978-5456 and his name, "Gary" ) and bells, no telemetry, will respond to garnished glove and lure. Please call me if somebody spotted or found him.

Thank so lot.

Orestes G.

FalHawMia
04-16-2015, 11:15 AM
Hello Mr. Orestes,

I have sent you a private message. I wish I had good news about locating your MRT but am merely offering my assistance even though I am pre-apprentice.

I hope you have found your bird by the time this post is completed and message has been received.

Thank you

Ranse2008
04-16-2015, 04:25 PM
Thank You Mario:
I read your messages, and I replied you from my Iphone. Keeping in touch

Tyme2fly
04-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Any word on your bird yet ?? Good luck

Susanaair
11-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Hi, I was riding my horse today in the Redlands when I noticed a large hawk or falcon fly down very close to me and land on a branch above me. It didn't seem afraid of me and it resembled your bird ( I googled it). It was probably 25 ft or less from me. When I approached closer it flew off to a higher branch but still kept looking at me and my horse. When it flew it looked like maybe it had a string on its leg? It was hard to tell, but it was definitely a hawk or falcon type bird ( not a turkey vulture). Anyways, I don't know much about falconry, but I once lost a beloved parrot and to this day whenever I see parrots flying outside, I check to see if maybe it's my bird. For what it's worth, this was on SW 264 street between 190 and 189 ave.