PDA

View Full Version : perebarbary

perebarbary
06-18-2015, 09:07 AM
Hi.im jim from scotland, i fly falcons on landfill sites full time, at the moment flying female pere x 3/4 gyr saker p/r male 3/4 gyr x saker imprint female gyr x lanner p/r & this years imprint 7/8 gyr x saker female, i also have female peregrines, lanners & pere x barbary falcons that all bred this year & still have young. I breed & work pointers(english) & springer spaniels that are flown over & shot over, will try to post some pictures in due course. Jim syme glasgow scotland uk.

falcipiter
06-18-2015, 09:15 AM
Jim,
Welcome to the group. Was just in touch with Geoff Clayton from Fife and have hawked around Scotland a few times. Lovely country. One special moment was on the Isle of Skye when a Peregrine trained by Michael Calvin, came out of a soar from 1400 feet and killed a grouse right by my side. Those memories and the delightful libation enhanced by the use of peat always puts a smile on my face.
Cheers,

Ducksanddogs
06-18-2015, 09:56 AM
Jim,
Welcome to the group. Was just in touch with Geoff Clayton from Fife and have hawked around Scotland a few times. Lovely country. One special moment was on the Isle of Skye when a Peregrine trained by Michael Calvin, came out of a soar from 1400 feet and killed a grouse right by my side. Those memories and the delightful libation enhanced by the use of peat always puts a smile on my face.
Cheers,

Mmmmm peat enhanced libations. I miss Scotland every time I think of it.