PDA

View Full Version : New NAFA Website!!!!!!!!

FredFogg
06-27-2015, 09:30 AM
As many of you have probably already seen from the email you should have received this morning, the new NAFA website (http://n-a-f-a.site-ym.com/) is up and running. As stated by Sheldon, we will leave the old site up as we transfer more information from it to the new site.

It has many features that I think the NAFA members are going to like. But most important, you can now go register for the NAFA meet in Hutchinson, Kansas.

If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact me or Sheldon.

Ken S.
06-27-2015, 09:54 AM
Nice job, Thanks to all involved for the hard work! I was wondering why use the URL from the hosting provider instead of leveraging our domain name, maybe use a cname. Eg- could have made it "Http://members.n-a-f-a.com"

FredFogg
06-27-2015, 10:05 AM
Nice job, Thanks to all involved for the hard work! I was wondering why use the URL from the hosting provider instead of leveraging our domain name, maybe use a cname. Eg- could have made it "Http://members.n-a-f-a.com"

Ken, as we finish the transition, the domain name n-a-f-a.com will be implemented and it will point to the new site.

Breeze
06-27-2015, 11:47 AM
Huge THANK YOU to all who were involved in making this happen! Your time and effort is appreciated! clapp clapp

stonefalconer@gmail.com
06-27-2015, 01:38 PM
You have done a great job. It looks amazing!

Ken S.
06-27-2015, 02:36 PM
Ken, as we finish the transition, the domain name n-a-f-a.com will be implemented and it will point to the new site.

Sounds good! Thanks again to you and all involved!