PDA

View Full Version : Hello from San Diego, CA!

atrubey
07-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Hello! I am from San Diego, CA. I have just started my journey into falconry. I have my hunting license and recently passed my falconry exam! I am currently looking for a sponsor and I would love to meet and talk to anyone who is around!

- Alex Trubey

WILL HUNT
07-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Congratulations Alex. I am about 75 miles north of you, so a bit far. You should get some bites on this site but if not give me a pm and I can make some phone calls. Have you buil your mews?

atrubey
07-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Thanks! I have not built my mews yet because I wanted to make sure I would be building it correctly before I started but that would be my first thing I would do after I got a sponsor. I will pm you if I don't get anything. Thanks again!

- Alex

atrubey
07-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Congratulations Alex. I am about 75 miles north of you, so a bit far. You should get some bites on this site but if not give me a pm and I can make some phone calls. Have you buil your mews?

Also would you recommend that I start building my mews now or wait until I get a sponsor? Thanks!

- Alex

WILL HUNT
07-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Hello! I am from San Diego, CA. I have just started my journey into falconry. I have my hunting license and recently passed my falconry exam! I am currently looking for a sponsor and I would love to meet and talk to anyone who is around!

- Alex Trubey

Also would you recommend that I start building my mews now or wait until I get a sponsor? Thanks!

- Alex

Sometimes it is easier to get a sponsor if you have everything ready, on the other hand it's good to get advice in order to make the best choice for your building local.

atrubey
07-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Sometimes it is easier to get a sponsor if you have everything ready, on the other hand it's good to get advice in order to make the best choice for your building local.

Ok thanks! I'll get started on my mews and I'll pm you if I don't get anything on here! Thanks again!

- Alex

Idontwanna
07-02-2015, 12:58 PM
Congratulations. Now the fun begins!

atrubey
07-02-2015, 04:24 PM
Thank you!

- Alex