PDA

View Full Version : Three Classic Falconry Books For Sale

Hebogydd
07-16-2015, 02:49 PM
For Sale: One Copy of "Buteos and Bushytails" by Gary Brewer. Autographed by Author.
No dust jacket (did not come with one). As I recall, it's in pretty good shape, but I haven't picked it up in a while.
Wasn't aware, but apparently this book is much sought after and is highly collectable. I see copies of this going on the "interwebs" for $170-180... Let's talk...

For Sale: One Copy of "North American Falconry and Hunting Hawks", Beebe & Webster, 6th(?) Edition (mid-late 80's)
I have the dust jacket, that's about all I can say..Haven't touched or opened it for years. Will mail pics if desired.

Still trying to decide how much I want. Make me an offer...

For Sale: One Copy of "Game Hawking at it's Very Best", by Hal Webster and James Enderson, printed 1988 (Limited edition: #396 of 1000)
The dust jacket is there, but shows some wear. The inside is tight, there is some discolouration the first page or so inside both covers. I'll send photos if you like.
Here is the real issue. It seems that I wrote a name and phone number of a falconry vendor IN PEN on one of the pages. I don't remember doing it, but it is clearly my handwriting at that time...
Excellent Copies of this book seem to be going for mid-to-high $200's (occasionally more), in light of it's short comings, I'm asking $200 + cost of shipping (and Insurance, if desired)

Bill Hatch
redtailfalconer@gmail.com