PDA

View Full Version : Hello !

Juyon
11-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Hey there, my name is Gabriel Allen, but just call me Allen.
I joined this forum for the obvious reason that i'm really interested about Falconry and wish to know more about it. I've been reading everything i could find for the last few days and thought it was about time i introduce myself.

i'm from Québec, Canada (my native language is french) and as i'm still in school, i don't have a bird or taken the falconry course yet.
I wouldn't have the place or time right now, but it dosen't keep me from learning as much as i can while i wait.

I have big plans for the next few years, like opening an orchard for example, so i'll be able to get more active in the sport in the future. :)

Anyway, for now like i said i mainly want to learn, make friends and if i could find someone near willing to show me some things, well, everything would be perfect.

I really love the Harris and Red tail, i can't choose between the two for a first bird... and i know if i start looking at others birds too much the choice will get even worse. XD

so yeah, nice to meet you, anybody near Quebec ?

thunderheartiii
11-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Hello and (welc) to NAFEX!!! Hope your falconry experiences in the future are GREAT ONES:)

Ally
11-13-2015, 09:51 AM
Welcome, bienvenue! I don't speak much French, but I know that much. :)

Good luck in your endeavors, both in falconry and in opening an orchard. That sounds exciting. You should find many friends here.