PDA

View Full Version : New From south Mississippi

BIG MALLEY
12-13-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey guys, my name is Jarrett. I've been interested in falconry for a long time but until about a year ago I didn't have the time or place to persue the interest. Now my circumstances have changed and I am ready to start studying for the test. I was hoping someone could tell me where to get a copy of the apprentice study guide? And any additional info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Jarrett

Tennbird
12-13-2015, 09:54 PM
Western Sporting or Mikes Falconry has been good to me. And welcome to the sport!

BIG MALLEY
12-14-2015, 09:46 PM
Thanks! I will be ordering one!

Sym
12-15-2015, 01:44 PM
Hey guys, my name is Jarrett. I've been interested in falconry for a long time but until about a year ago I didn't have the time or place to persue the interest. Now my circumstances have changed and I am ready to start studying for the test. I was hoping someone could tell me where to get a copy of the apprentice study guide? And any additional info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Jarrett

Hey Jarrett.. congrats on your journey so far. I am in Jackson, Ms. Maybe a couple hours or so from you. Let me know if I can help.

Windsong56
12-18-2015, 04:17 PM
Yeah Jarrett. Welcome to the fun. I've only been an apprentice for a couple months but I'm loving menning my very first male Redtail Hawk named Tazer. Coming along fine.

Breeze
12-18-2015, 08:05 PM
(welc) to the craziness, Jarrett! It's TOO much fun!