PDA

View Full Version : Hello, First Time To This Site!!

cabanamancan
12-18-2015, 11:05 PM
Hello, My name is Mike. I am an apprentice living in Arlington Tx. I have flown nothing but red tail thus far. I love to watch them in action. My sponsor Patrick is amazing and extremely helpful. Recently I have been meeting more and more falconers. Enjoying every moment of it as well. I hope some of you shout out and maybe we can get together. I'm always willing to help beat some bushes or throw rocks in a pond if you need me. Right now I am manning one beautiful girl. Her trapping weight was 1510 and I'm certain with her tenacity she will be an awe inspiring hunting hawk. So watch out bunnies and look out squirrels because Mike and Delialah are coming for you. Mike H.rtsqrl

Breeze
12-19-2015, 11:22 AM
(welc) Mike! There are quite a few falconers up in your part of the state. Have fun out there and best wishes with your red-tail. They are amazing birds to fly!

cabanamancan
12-19-2015, 11:30 AM
Thank you Deb....I am looking forward to chatting with every falconer I can on here lol

Breeze
12-19-2015, 01:29 PM
Chatting can happen easily enough! Your female RTH. When did you trap her; how far along into the manning stage is she? Would love more details and a photo, if you have one readily available. :)

Steelshoes
12-20-2015, 09:53 AM
Welcome, Mike! If I ever make it to Texas, I'll look you up.

AxelFortWorth
12-20-2015, 08:22 PM
Welcome