PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and salutations.

Dennis Boucher II
01-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Hello from the wrist of the Mitten(SE lower MI).

Just poking around... I have always been fascinated by wild creatures and have kept many 'exotic' species in my home. Never a bird and if asked, would most likely say something like, "Birds don't like me." This being a result of my interactions with a blue and gold dragon named, Harley.. who hated me and everyone I knew... apparently.

With the exception of a couple rats.. all of my roommates have been predators.. well.. ok.. scavengers..."no, you can't have my milk!"... so I can see where I might dig me some apex predator of the avian world.

I met another member from my area and he turned me onto this site... unfortunately, I did not know his handle when I registered and he did not get credit for the referral. So kindly raise a horn for rsimone. He has been kind enough to let me bend his ear on many occasions regarding our feathered allies and has turned my passing interest into an all-out thirst for knowledge.

So.. Hi.. painkillerr "Are you my mommy?"

D. Boucher

rsimone
01-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Hey Dennis, your welcome. You should be able to quench alot of that thirst for knowledge here. Lots of good people and plenty of info to sift through. Enjoy the reads!!!

DirtHawker
01-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Check out the Michigan Hawking Club website. And the meet is coming up in Feb. it is a great place to meet MI falconers and go out hunting with them.

Dennis Boucher II
01-06-2016, 07:34 PM
Hey Dennis, your welcome. You should be able to quench alot of that thirst for knowledge here. Lots of good people and plenty of info to sift through. Enjoy the reads!!!
Dozens of pages open when I finally call, "lights out"...yeah... quenching it. Uh huh.

Check out the Michigan Hawking Club website....
thanks... buzzed them but haven't regged yet. I'll give em a closer look.