PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Orlando As well.

OrlJay08
02-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Hi,
My name is Jayson Linton. I have lived here in Orlando, my whole life. I work part time from home on computers. Since I was 5 I have always been fascinated and intrigued by Birds of Prey, especially hawks. Now that I have nothing but time on my hands, why not chase my dreams.

I am loving so far all the threads of this site, and hope that this can help me move on to this arena, and focus on my dream.

DEDICATED.

Nimure
02-29-2016, 07:02 PM
I recommend checking out the florida gamehawkers group if you are on facebook. We frequently have hunts posted on there and invite pre-apprentices and apprentices to come out in the field with us. I'm putting my bird up for the molt but there are several falconers in the Orlando area still hunting..

OrlJay08
02-29-2016, 09:03 PM
Thank you Lindsay. :-)

forensics
03-31-2016, 11:56 PM
Test Passed..........congrats.

OrlJay08
04-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Yes I did and I am so happy to have that step out of the way. I look forward when the time is right to get out there and meet other falconers. lol as everyone may know how excited I was to get that out of the way. I have been on this site and others reading and learning from others, and look forward to this long, life altering change. Thank you so much for everyone that stepped up to assist in pointing me in the right way. I have received such good advice so far and look forward to finding a sponsor when the time is right. peacee

forensics
04-30-2016, 10:49 PM
And glad to have you in Florida Falconers...............I hear too you won the raffle at todays picnic.