PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From Northern Virginia

bloodmoon2004
03-22-2016, 09:07 AM
Greetings,
My name is Joshua and I'm from northern Virginia. I first got a taste of falconry at a county fair where a falconer was giving a presentation. I was lucky enough to have a one on one afterwards and asked him many questions\ and decided it maybe something I wanted to peruse. Unfortunately at that time I wasn't in the right living situation , small townhouse not much yard, so I decided to wait but continued to study and read as many books as I could get my hands on. I did get to experience a few hunts this past season and had the time of my life. I'm now in a position with my new house and plenty of room to find a sponsor , build my mews , and get my license. I would like to say hello to everyone and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Josh

evolsno1
03-22-2016, 09:35 AM
Greetings and welcome! I'm up in Jefferson County WV, not to far from you. I just passed my test, I'll be a first year apprentice after I have my facilities inspection in a few months.

See you around,
Chris Lucarelli

bloodmoon2004
03-22-2016, 04:02 PM
Congrats. I come up that way every few weekends.
Joshua Stottlemyer

bloodmoon2004
03-22-2016, 06:42 PM
Guess I will be waiting a bit longer. Just found out I will be moving to Florida in just a few months. More time to read and to gather information on Falconry in Florida.

Dennis Samnee
03-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Ohhhh be carefull Josh,it might become a obsession and take over every aspect of your life. ;-)

bloodmoon2004
03-24-2016, 09:33 PM
To be honest it is and I couldn't be happier !