PDA

View Full Version : Fell terrier puppies

JWood
05-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Fell terrier puppies. I have four females left from a litter of 9 males and females. These are 8 weeks old and have had their first shots and have been wormed. They are already introduced to hawks, which they see daily. They are well socialized with people and live with two senior Jack Russell Terriers as well as their Patterdale dam. The sire is a Jagdterrier from Ukrainian lines.

The Fell Terrier is a type, rather than a specific breed.
http://www.wow.com/wiki/Fell_Terrier

Both of the parents are game as hell and are great rabbit and squirrel dogs. They hunt everything from mice to rabbits to wild hogs and have no quit in them. Neither are raptor aggressive. These pups already show gameness. They will likely be 25-30lbs dogs as that is the parents' weights. Pics and videos available on request.

I am asking $250 for the puppies which is just enough to cover their shots, wormings and the super premium puppy feed they were weaned on. I will ship the puppies but you must make the arrangements and cover all expenses. I am in southern Maryland and they puppies are available for viewing. Jeff at 240-299-3821