PDA

View Full Version : Giant Hoods are on their way!

davidfrank
06-02-2016, 04:36 PM
All pre-sale hawk boxes have been shipped and have either arrived or are on their way to you. Visit our website to order yours or watch the instructional assembly video.

Western Sporting Coroplast Hawk Box - Giant Hood with Ventilation Fan (http://www.westernsporting.com/FE1189/Western-Sporting-Coroplast-Hawk-Box-Giant-Hood-with-Ventilation-Fan-Exclusive.html)

http://www.westernsporting.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/Coroplast-Hawk-Box-FE1189-HR.jpg

Phil Myers
06-03-2016, 04:34 AM
Hi Dave
Do you sell the ventilation fan units separately too?
Regards
Phil

beldinrt
06-03-2016, 07:17 PM
I received my GH about 2 weeks ago and just put it together last night. It is well worth the price. The box is very sturdy. Putting it together is not as easy as the video shows but I am sure that now that I have done it a second one would go much smoother. The only thing I would like to see different is a longer cord on the fans power cord or (and I would pay extra if offered) an adapter to plug it into a vehicles power outlet. As it is I know I will be adapt it myself with some leg work. All and all it is a fine Giant Hood.

frigginchi
06-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Got my 2. If it were in white it would be perfect. Guess I'll break out the Krylon Fusion.

rkumetz
06-07-2016, 07:53 AM
I received my GH about 2 weeks ago and just put it together last night. It is well worth the price. The box is very sturdy. Putting it together is not as easy as the video shows but I am sure that now that I have done it a second one would go much smoother. The only thing I would like to see different is a longer cord on the fans power cord or (and I would pay extra if offered) an adapter to plug it into a vehicles power outlet. As it is I know I will be adapt it myself with some leg work. All and all it is a fine Giant Hood.

Go to mpja.com. If they don't have the cord you need pm me and I will take a look for you.

rkumetz
06-07-2016, 07:55 AM
Got my 2. If it were in white it would be perfect. Guess I'll break out the Krylon Fusion.

Now that they own the die to cut them I would think they can order any color that has sufficient demand.