PDA

View Full Version : Chat

sevristh
05-22-2008, 01:15 PM
There was a post in the thread started by Barry I think it was (?) by James who said Barry tried to log into the chat but James couldn't see him...

Anyhow, to make a long story short, I saw Lee and James in there just now and joined the chat, and there was no one in the room. I refreshed the home page in a separate tab in FireFox and it showed all three of us in the chat. I tried entering the chat from that new tab, and the same thing, I was all alone.

Guess this will be another thing on Chris' list when he has nothing better to do! :) Let me know if I can help further Chris.

jfneumann57
05-22-2008, 01:22 PM
Dave it said you sentered the room but you didn't reply

sevristh
05-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I figured it was doing the same thing as you described with Barry. I typed a few messages, but wasn't seeing any replies or anyone else in the room.

wesleyc6
05-22-2008, 01:33 PM
Worked fine for me, but couldn't see who else was there.

jfneumann57
05-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Dave we saw you sign in and said hi.

sevristh
05-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I'm just not getting your messages, or any evidence that you are there. Like Wes said, it works as though you are the only one in the room. You can send messages, etc, but don't see anyone else or anyone elses messages.

Chris L.
05-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah, it is a bug in the chat.. I have to update the entire board software and the chat software. It is going to be a big update So i need to do it when I can devote a entire weekend to it.

the chat works you just cant see who is in there. frus

jfneumann57
05-22-2008, 05:38 PM
Well I'm going to be in the chat for the next hour or so if anyone wants to chat.