PDA

View Full Version : California General new to NAFEX

Youssufus
11-22-2016, 03:20 PM
Hi all,
I have been recycling invaluable information from this AWESOME site, it is now time to make an official introduction. I was pleasantly surprised to see more falconers than I expected in the central valley.

I am a general falconer in Northern California, Sacramento area, currently training a 2016 Watson's female harris hawk to take jackrabbits (also looking for a tiercel aplomado or peregrine) trying to find a contract or job in bird abatement. please let me know if you have any positions or leads in northern California.

Happy Hawking

Chris L.
11-23-2016, 10:09 AM
Hi all,
I have been recycling invaluable information from this AWESOME site, it is now time to make an official introduction. I was pleasantly surprised to see more falconers than I expected in the central valley.

I am a general falconer in Northern California, Sacramento area, currently training a 2016 Watson's female harris hawk to take jackrabbits (also looking for a tiercel aplomado or peregrine) trying to find a contract or job in bird abatement. please let me know if you have any positions or leads in northern California.

Happy Hawking

Youssef,

Thank you for the kind words about NAFEX. Its always good to hear from those who find the forum valuable.

Good luck wit your abatement job search. I am sure someone will have something out there

Kindest regards,

Chris

Youssufus
11-23-2016, 03:56 PM
Chris,

I wonder how falconers communicated with each other and exchanged experiences, birds, and equipment across the globe, before NAFEX ;)

Thanks for the encouragement, I have a potential abatement job for next grape season starting around April-May, but I am eager to get into the business ASAP. I have been working in the financial industry for 12 years, time for me to switch gears :D

keep up the good work Chris