PDA

View Full Version : Raptor ID Tags

Hawkmom
12-21-2016, 03:07 PM
I am looking to purchase Raptor ID tag equipment for making tags. Does anyone have the contact information for the woman who bought the equipment from Roy Frock? I don't think she makes them anymore. I want to buy the equipment if possible.

My drop ship supplier has not responded to me in 2 months and I want to keep up the service (I'm NOT getting rich on this venture). I just want all falconers to have an opportunity to have decent quality raptor recovery ID tags for their birds.

Here is my listing. I'm looking on ebay for equipment too. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Falconry-ID-Tags-for-ALL-Sized-Raptors-set-of-5-each-/161429983239?hash=item2595fa1007:m:mOR2zhoHZ5CTxnO 1z3xA5-w

Hawkmom
12-28-2016, 10:43 AM
My drop ship supplier is apparently out of business. The shop front is closed, and no answer on the phone calls, nor emails nor texts for the past 2 months. But the website is still up and the phone answers.

So, who knows who bought Roy Frock's equipment?

rkumetz
12-28-2016, 01:23 PM
So, who knows who bought Roy Frock's equipment?

Assuming that I am not out of the loop and that Roy is still "with us" as they say, why don't you simply call or write him using the info in the NAFA member directory? If that doesn't work try some of the falconers in his area.

Also, he used to be a regular at the Jersey meets which are sort of close to where he lives so you may want to try some of those guys.

Red Earth
12-29-2016, 11:41 AM
Kitty,

I can make something similar. In many colors as well. I will make a few and fly them for a bit to check for durability of my plastic.

This requires a trophy plate engraver or a laser to make, if you want to look into the process.

Hawkmom
12-29-2016, 04:13 PM
I am getting pricing on some used equipment. So we will see.

Red Earth
12-29-2016, 07:04 PM
I ordered the double sided material. I have a laser in my shop already. Do you want me to make them for you?

Personally, I think the "small" tag should be a bit bigger. I am going to check with some our club members with small falcons and see what size they would prefer.

Hawkmom
12-29-2016, 10:39 PM
Let me see with the other tags.