PDA

View Full Version : Tracker, Power Max, and Scout

460shooter
01-08-2017, 11:54 PM
I'm selling my telemetry system. Not flying a bird right now, and won't be till next year. Want to move to 433 at that time, so selling this stuff now.

Tracker Maxima reciever that tracks all bands of 216, 217, 218, 219, and 220. $325 or best offer. Has a soft case and all folding elements are still very tight. Screen has no scratches. It is the fine tuned version that sold through Mikes Falconry that has a LOT of gain that allows for very detailed close tracking, and plenty of accuracy for distance. It has a connection point for use with a yagi as well. An adapter is needed to use a yagi, but a yagi is NOT required for this receiver to work, and will reach several miles without one. With the powermax, I got a signal 7 miles away over two mountains. Who knows how far this setup will go in the flat lands.

Marshall Power Max transmitter in 216 with magnetic on / off. New cost is $245, selling for $200 or best offer.

Marshall Scout transmitter in 216 with magnetic on / off. New is $175, selling for $140 or best offer.

All items work perfectly, and are in as new condition. No scratches, loose parts, missing parts, etc... Both transmitters have tail mount clips for use on tail mount, or back pack. Both transmitters are already programmed into the receiver.

$600 takes everything. All prices include shipping and insurance once payment is completed. Paypal accepted, but you pay the fees (add 3% to agreed price, or send as "gift").

Please Email any offers or questions as I am working a lot right now, and won't be on the computer to check website PM's. Email goes to phone, and I'll get back to you asap.
460shooter@gmail.com

460shooter
01-09-2017, 11:45 AM
****TRACKER IS SOLD****

Both transmitters still available.

460shooter
01-10-2017, 08:31 PM
****ALL ITEMS SOLD****