PDA

View Full Version : New server for NAFEX

Chris L.
01-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Ok so I have secured a new server provider. I will be migrating NAFEX to the new server very soon. This will be a pain in the ass so please be patient with me. There is a lot of data on this server and a lot of information to move. As will all migrations, there will be hiccups in the way NAFEX will run on the new sever. I am hoping it will all go easy and clean but it's the intraweb and it isn't always a fun place to play.

I will post in this thread when I start to move. NAFEX could be down for a few days while I get everything up and running.

Thanks

Chris

goshawkr
01-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Thanks Chris for all the hard work you do to provide us this place to exchange information and meet.

FredFogg
01-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Thanks Chris! Yell if there is anything I can do to help.

GreenHawk
01-09-2017, 09:18 PM
NAFEX Down! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! What will I do at work?

Thanks for the heads up and all you do. I ain't exactly teknikly inclined confusedd but if you need someone to hold a flashlight or something give me a yell! :D

Breeze
01-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Thanks Chris! I agree - NAFEX down - what will we do? If not flying my bird, I'm on/off your site all day! LOL! Pre-molt withdrawals this year - will have to go through No NAFEX withdrawals. :eek: :) Thanks for all you do for us! You're firsts!

Lowachi
01-09-2017, 10:34 PM
thanks brutha for all you do.

Tasha55403
01-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Thank you Chris :) We may not say it often enough, but we all appreciate your efforts :)

forestfalcon
01-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Sounds super un-fun. Thanks for all the work you do for this community!

Paul Mascuch
01-09-2017, 10:56 PM
Chris -

Thanks for all your hard work. It is much appreciated.

Paul

Hawkmom
01-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Thanks for all of the hard work in keeping NAFEX.net up.

wyodjm
01-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Thanks for all of your efforts Chris. You are appreciated!

Dieselboy
01-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Hey CHRIS we're can I donate to nafex to be able to load pics easier with a pro membership if there is way I'll donate the 10 or 15 bucks

gemiller
01-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Hey CHRIS we're can I donate to nafex to be able to load pics easier with a pro membership if there is way I'll donate the 10 or 15 bucks

I'm not Chris obviously toungeout but the supporting members donation links is on the top "menu bar" on the bottom section near the middle. It's one of only two green links.

http://www.nafex.net//misc.php?do=donate There's the direct link copied from the menu bar.

Dieselboy
01-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Ya I feel stupid now lol it's highlighted in green lol

Chris L.
01-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Hey guys thanks so much for all of the kind words, I really appreciate it. It makes me happy to know that NAFEX is still enjoyed by you guys. I know Facebook has taken over for groups but I still feel that the forum has its place.

I am hoping the new server will iron out all of the bugs.

I am thinking of updating to the newest version so NAFEX may get a facelift as well but it will help integrate with all of this social media. I need to embrace it and get on the 2017 social media bus. I have fought it long enough.

Again, thank you all so much for the posts and offers to help. It means a lot to me

GONEHAWKN
01-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Some of us don't do the whole FaceTube thing. So I appreciate having nafex and the effort you put into it Chris.....thanks.

ukroper
01-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Just get on with it biatchhh

COMEAUX
01-11-2017, 07:01 PM

I was thinking the same damn thing!peaceebeeer

GreenHawk
01-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Some of us don't do the whole FaceTube thing. So I appreciate having nafex and the effort you put into it Chris.....thanks.

Exactly. .

Chris L.
01-11-2017, 07:42 PM

Thats me too Bill. I don't use it at all but probably will do one for NAFEX after the upgrade to keep up with the times

I was thinking the same damn thing!peaceebeeer

Exactly. .

LOL, ok then! peacee

Hey Gaz your boots still got a good shine on em :D, mine do

joekoz
01-11-2017, 08:00 PM

I'm another one who doesn't do the "FaceTube" thing, and who also really appreciates having NAFEX and the effort you put into it Chris!

Breeze
01-12-2017, 03:51 PM
I'm another one who doesn't do the "FaceTube" thing, and who also really appreciates having NAFEX and the effort you put into it Chris!

Ditto!