PDA

View Full Version : new member restrictions?

reticulatus
01-13-2017, 04:11 PM
Hi,

I've sent the last little while as a member just taking in as much as i can from the forum and shooting off messages as i go, to ask specific people certain things. I noticed this morning though that i have no PM's in my sent box.
I checked the rules and i don't see anything in there about a post requirement to do this, am i missing something?

Ken S.
01-13-2017, 04:50 PM
Hi,

I've sent the last little while as a member just taking in as much as i can from the forum and shooting off messages as i go, to ask specific people certain things. I noticed this morning though that i have no PM's in my sent box.
I checked the rules and i don't see anything in there about a post requirement to do this, am i missing something?

I'm not quite sure I follow what you're asking. I'll send you a PM to test... but you should be able to switch you the sent view and see messages you've sent privately. If you don't see any there, or need some guidance let me know and I'll try to help sort it out.

reticulatus
01-13-2017, 05:00 PM
It is all working normally since this post. I assume there is a setting to stop people sending a PM until they have posted.

Ken S.
01-13-2017, 08:26 PM
I like seeing new members post an introduction post in that thread anyway, so it's fine with me this way. The falconry community is relatively small and close, and it's nice to know who you're "talking" to online. :)