PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Thank You's

thunderheartiii
08-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Chris thanks for all your hard work bringing life back to the site. My withdrawal symptoms are subsiding now.

jm89
08-09-2017, 06:14 PM
I agree whole heartedly! Thanks Chris for all the hard work! If we ever meet, youve got a beer or 30 coming your way.

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Hi Jim,

Its my pleasure, these thank you posts make it worth it all

Good to see you back on here

Chris

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 06:16 PM
I agree whole heartedly! Thanks Chris for all the hard work! If we ever meet, youve got a beer or 30 coming your way.

James, I will hold you to that and its my pleasure. Be warned, I can drink my friend.

Thank you for the post.

rri32701
08-09-2017, 06:18 PM
This has made my day.And the fact that you kept all info is awesome.Thanks Chris

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 06:19 PM
This has made my day.And the fact that you kept all info is awesome.Thanks Chris

Thank you Robert, I appreciate the kind words

I really thought it was all lost.

forestfalcon
08-09-2017, 06:29 PM
I'll bring you a case of PBR if you're going to NAFA ��

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 06:33 PM
I'll bring you a case of PBR if you're going to NAFA ��

you are speaking my language.. let the PBR hate speak begin.

forestfalcon
08-09-2017, 06:39 PM
No hate here. I'll probably be drinking wine out of a can anyways.

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 06:45 PM
No hate here. I'll probably be drinking wine out of a can anyways.

I have never heard of such a thing.. I will expect a case of the finest white they make too :)

jdrmd
08-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Started to wonder if this site was every going to come back online. Huge thanks to you Chris!!!!!!!

John

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 07:29 PM
Started to wonder if this site was every going to come back online. Huge thanks to you Chris!!!!!!!

John

Thank you for taking the time to say thank you. It makes it worth the work thats for sure.

COMEAUX
08-09-2017, 07:48 PM
IT'S ABOUT TIME!toungeout THANKS MY FRIEND!!!!! Can I post pics from my pc now?

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 07:50 PM
IT'S ABOUT TIME!toungeout THANKS MY FRIEND!!!!! Can I post pics from my pc now?

Damn news travels fast!!! So good to see you back on my friend... yes sir you should be able to from phone or CPU

Tyme2fly
08-09-2017, 08:21 PM
Omg huge thanks chris you absolutely rock.!!!

elycreek
08-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Thank you for everything Chris! now I have a place to get lost in again!

Lowachi
08-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Have missed ya. Thnks Chris

GreenHawk
08-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Chis you are the most amazing person on God's green Earth right now! Thank you for giving us NAFEX back!!!!

OrlJay08
08-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Oh THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! I about fell over this eve. amennn

COMEAUX
08-09-2017, 09:06 PM
Chris, tried to upload a photo but it did not work for me, a window came up with my file names but there was a ? mark but no picture.What do you think it is? thanks Chris

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Guys I can't express my gratitude for all of the kind words. It makes me smile and so happy this resource is so valuable to so many. NAFEX will be around for a long time and is set to be bullet proof... Well as bullet proof as I can make it.

again I am touched.. thank you!

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Chris, tried to upload a photo but it did not work for me, a window came up with my file names but there was a ? mark but no picture.What do you think it is? thanks Chris

Chris take a picture of there problem with your phone and text it to me. I know you have an iPhone now so no excuses.

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 10:12 PM

testing... work for me

me helping a guy shoot the pig at my machine gun range... look close you can see the links and cases falling.

COMEAUX
08-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Chris take a picture of there problem with your phone and text it to me. I know you have an iPhone now so no excuses.

done

christopher.vly
08-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Thank you for all the work you've done to get it back up! Facebook was getting weird with nowhere else for the molt madness to spread.

Chris L.
08-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Thank you for all the work you've done to get it back up! Facebook was getting weird with nowhere else for the molt madness to spread.

Thanks Christopher

you know I almost let NAFEX go away as I heard Facebook was the place to be. After some thought I decided since I wasn't on Facebook I can't be the only one. We that are not need a place to post and discuss in a more civil manner. Plus this forum is open to all

thanks again for your post.

Im all soul
08-09-2017, 11:06 PM
WOOHOOOO NAFEX IS BACK!!!! Been missing it so much! I thought it got shut down! This made my day!peacee

Rmoglich
08-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Thank you for all your hard work, Chris. Good to see NAFEX up and running again!

akfalconer
08-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Thanks for getting this up and running again Chris. I've never posted on here before but have enjoyed following the discussions here, especially Ray Gilbertson giving everyone a reality check once in awhile. Way better than anything on Facebook.

Lee Merrick

Chris L.
08-10-2017, 09:20 AM
Thank you all for the posts. I appreciate you taking the time to say thank you and your support. It makes keeping NAFEX up and running worth it.

Ryan I will get you guys taken care of soon. I just need to write and adjust a little more code and all will be good to go. Thank you for your patience.

Breeze
08-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Thanks Christopher

you know I almost let NAFEX go away as I heard Facebook was the place to be. After some thought I decided since I wasn't on Facebook I can't be the only one. We that are not need a place to post and discuss in a more civil manner. Plus this forum is open to all

thanks again for your post.

I'm not on Facebook either, Chris! So without NAFEX, lost touch with many falconry community folks. THANK YOU for bringing this marvelous site back and with all the archived materials as well. AWESOME! Makes life more interesting, now that NAFEX is active once again!

Chris L.
08-11-2017, 10:01 AM
I'm not on Facebook either, Chris! So without NAFEX, lost touch with many falconry community folks. THANK YOU for bringing this marvelous site back and with all the archived materials as well. AWESOME! Makes life more interesting, now that NAFEX is active once again!

Hi Deb,

Thank you for taking the time to post.

Its my pleasure and I appreciate your kind words. Thank you!

bcrow
08-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Thank you for your never ending dedication Chris. I rarely post but I log in daily to be inspired and educated. Losing the site made me realize how there is no comparable alternative for me. I don't have Facebook and I grew tired of reading new account intros and Vietnamese real estate spams on the IFF boards. So on behalf of all the other quiet but loyal readers, many many thanks!

Brian

falcon56
08-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Thanks for getting this up and running again Chris. I've never posted on here before but have enjoyed following the discussions here, especially Ray Gilbertson giving everyone a reality check once in awhile. Way better than anything on Facebook.

Lee Merrick
Thanks for that Lee, at least someone appreciates me, tho they are few and far between. I promise I won't let it go to my head!

Chris L.
08-16-2017, 09:52 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about NAFEx. It's really nice to read that so many do enjoy it over FB and other forums out there. I will keep working on the new nafex and get it perfect. I have said it before and will say it again, nafex wouldn't exist without its members. Thank you all for the amazing content and material that is posted. Without you all NAFEX will die a slow death

thank you again for all of the kind words and thoughtful posts. They mean so much

Chris