PDA

View Full Version : Chris Lynn - Unable to Sign Up for NAFEX

Paul Mascuch
08-26-2017, 10:30 PM
Chris -

I have a friend in the state of Washington who says he has not been able to sign up for NAFEX. I tried to send you a private message about this, but your inbox said it was full and would not accept new messages.

Can you help him or give him some advice on how to sign up? Should he contact you directly? If so, what contact info should he use?

Thanks for the help.

Paul Mascuch
PLBS1234@gmail.com

GONEHAWKN
08-27-2017, 12:45 AM
Paul, if I may jump in on this too.....I also have friend who is unable to get onto NAFEX using an existing screen name. Chris, I also tried to send you a PM with no luck. Sorry to jump your thread Paul.

Chris L.
08-31-2017, 03:41 PM
Hey guys sorry for the delay in reply. It is server side issue, I will be working on it this weekend to see if they can remedy it.

Thank you for your patiences

Chris

Chris L.
08-31-2017, 03:42 PM
PM box should be good to go now

wccmog10
12-18-2018, 11:05 AM
I have a friend with the same problem. He is not able to sign up. He gets “remote mail provider does not exist, so it will not be able to use this email.” Any suggestions?

I tried PM’s but several moderators mailboxes were full.

-Wade

JRedig
12-21-2018, 12:24 PM
I have a friend with the same problem. He is not able to sign up. He gets “remote mail provider does not exist, so it will not be able to use this email.” Any suggestions?

I tried PM’s but several moderators mailboxes were full.

-Wade

Hi wade,

Unfortunately, Chris is the only admin for the site and he is out of commission with some medical issues for an unknown period of time. There's a number of things that need some attention but will have to wait for him. Our moderator inbox size is one of them, in addition to some issues joining the site.

Thanks for your patience, sorry we can't do much.
-Jeff

wccmog10
12-21-2018, 03:03 PM
No problem. Thank you for responding. Hope Chris L. gets to feeling better soon.

-Wade