PDA

View Full Version : 13th NAFA MEET COONASS SHRIMP BOIL

COMEAUX
08-31-2018, 10:16 PM
This year will be shrimp boil #13 and it's gonna be awesome folksbeeer I just got these in a couple of days ago...what do ya think? Who is in this year?

joekoz
09-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Chris:

Looking forward to this years meet and your infamous "SHRIMP BOIL". I'm wondering however if the manufacturer got the colors reversed on the neoprene bottle holders.

See you in December.

Joe

COMEAUX
09-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Chris:

Looking forward to this years meet and your infamous "SHRIMP BOIL". I'm wondering however if the manufacturer got the colors reversed on the neoprene bottle holders.

See you in December.

Joe

Joe,

The shrimp and state logo or on opposite sides of the koozies,did't think to use Texas for the RED one!

see ya in December
beeerbeeer

hawkeyeJ
09-01-2018, 08:54 PM
I don’t care what the logos look like, as long as the shrimp will be there! The best shrimp boil on the planet! Looking forward to it!

Jason Reid

COMEAUX
09-02-2018, 03:59 PM
Here ya go Joe,thanks Jason gonna need some hoods again this year:)

COMEAUX
11-07-2018, 08:23 AM
Hey folks 28 day away!!rockonbeeerbeeer are ya ready for some Texas Coonass Shrimp!! peacee

Chris L.
10-14-2019, 03:04 PM
I hate i missed the last one. I will for sure be there this time. Get my apron ready and dusted off. I can't wait to catch up with you my friend.. thank you for always doing this and putting the time, work, and resources into it. Its so much fun and a great way to give back to the falconry community

COMEAUX
10-14-2019, 04:43 PM
I hate i missed the last one. I will for sure be there this time. Get my apron ready and dusted off. I can't wait to catch up with you my friend.. thank you for always doing this and putting the time, work, and resources into it. Its so much fun and a great way to give back to the falconry community

Chris,
Your apron is ready my friend! It is a lot of work doing the shrimp boil but I enjoy it,could not do it with out Comeaux's Coonass Cookershaill they get'er done beeerbeeerbeeerbeeer