PDA

View Full Version : Rob cincimino

wesleyc6
06-26-2008, 01:27 AM
I would like to take a moment and introduce someone so all of you will know who he is. This is Lovesfreshwater, CoolerQ, Gosgos, Paul Karkland, Tubes, Dean69, falconerv, falconer001, Tuma and all of his other aliases. This guy has claimed to have birds, to not have birds, to have lived in all kinds of different countries, to live in California. He has had crazy grammar and straight grammar.

I am going to give him a chance to behave on here and watch and even comment. The first time he is out of line, he will be gone. Feel free to answer or ignore him, but do not bicker with him on the forum please.

outhawkn
06-26-2008, 10:17 AM
In that case..............(welc)

Eagle Owl
06-26-2008, 03:07 PM
do not bicker with him on the forum please.

You're NO fun, Wes!!! toungeout

wesleyc6
06-26-2008, 03:11 PM
You're NO fun, Wes!!! toungeout

box2 I know, I know. I probably should just ban him again to be honest. We will see if he behaves. When Chris sees it, he may decide to ban him again. I am just suprised that someone would want to be on here that bad just to cause problems and tell untruths.

Eagle Owl
06-26-2008, 08:52 PM
At least there is only one here. On the IFF we have a whole group that does it. There must be some REALLY board people out there! crazyy

Chris L.
06-29-2008, 07:25 PM
I dont understand why someone gets joy out of messing with others on forums. I think your right Wes, we will give him a chance, one more time. I will ban the entire IP range if it goes bad this time.

Please play nice in our sand box whom ever you are...

thanks

wesleyc6
07-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Brandi and others,
Please excuse my lack of judgment. I have banned the user and Chris will zap the other part when he gets a chance.

Eagle Owl
07-02-2008, 02:36 PM
PMSL!

What a sad life this person must lead. To have nothing better to do in his pitiful existence of a life than to hide behind a computer and post drivel. It must really suck to have no friends and be so pathetic that you have to go on every forum you can. The work LOSER comes to mind! stupd

Oh, and to answer chrislsd...I would love to give names of the idiots that continuously come on with different user names, but, alas, they are just like you and hide behind the computer and do not tell us who they really are because they are obviously embarrassed of themselves.

GyrXPeals
07-02-2008, 02:37 PM
PMSL, that didn't take long. I wonder if Sharman Oaks is anywhere near Sherman Oaks?;)
Jeff

wesleyc6
07-02-2008, 02:44 PM
He is from Cali apparently, but I am not sure where. All arrows would point toward LA.

Flatwater Falconer
07-02-2008, 08:11 PM
PMSL!

What a sad life this person must lead. To have nothing better to do in his pitiful existence of a life than to hide behind a computer and post drivel. It must really suck to have no friends and be so pathetic that you have to go on every forum you can. The work LOSER comes to mind! stupd

Oh, and to answer chrislsd...I would love to give names of the idiots that continuously come on with different user names, but, alas, they are just like you and hide behind the computer and do not tell us who they really are because they are obviously embarrassed of themselves.

Well unfortunately, people do have mental issues. It is a challenge, I admit, to cultivate any compassion for people with these conditions but I can't help but think that any one of us could land in that boat and without a safety net could wander untreated and end up on the street.

Just wish there was something we could do to help out this person.

A short story: About 12 years ago I was at one of those huge outdoor swap meets in Pasadena. Must have been 400 vendors. One vendor had two boxes of old CHC publications, a few NAFA Journals and 'Chalks and thousands of transparancies in binders all from the early to mid 70s! I laid out the cash on the spot and took the two big boxes home. It was a once in a lifetime treasure.

Turns out the falconry items were in a storage unit of a guy who was SO into the sport he dedicated countless hours taking pictures, attending CHC meets and recording all this stuff. Guess what? He developed mental issues and ended up on the street. His storage unit was auctioned off and I was the finder of the needle in the haystack. Eric Fuentes was his name. He'd be around 55 years old now. I often wonder what became of him. So in this case one of our own went mentally AWOL and lost everything; home, wife, falconry birds etc.

(I don't have a moral for the story - Just wanted to share this to spread a little compassion. I'm not suggesting that disruptions be tolerated.)

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/davenport88/DSCN0007-1.jpg

outhawkn
07-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Brandi and others,
Please excuse my lack of judgment.

That " lack of judgement" as you call it is actually a streak of kindness that runs deep and wide. I doubt anyone on here holds it against you.

wesleyc6
07-02-2008, 10:44 PM
That " lack of judgement" as you call it is actually a streak of kindness that runs deep and wide. I doubt anyone on here holds it against you.

Thanks Bill! I am caught between feel sorry and frustrated. I spent a lot of time today trying to keep him off of the airwaves. Some of the things are pretty hurtful to others on here.

Bodarc
07-02-2008, 11:30 PM
l am caught between feel sorry and frus! I trated. I spent a lot of time today trying to keep him off of the airwaves. Some of the things are pretty hurtful to others on here.

Wes

It's none of my business (BUT hehe) It's kind of hard to analyze someone you don't even know from 500 miles away. You either keep the board civil or you don't.

Eagle Owl
07-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Well unfortunately, people do have mental issues. It is a challenge, I admit, to cultivate any compassion for people with these conditions but I can't help but think that any one of us could land in that boat and without a safety net could wander untreated and end up on the street.

Just wish there was something we could do to help out this person.

Donna,

I am all for giving people chances, and if I though this guy was actually mentally ill, I would give him a break. But he knows his way around a computer too well to be actually mentally ill...he is just mental.crazyy He has posted complete and utter nonsense both here and on the IFF. He has made more than 60 user names just on the IFF and when he actually posts, it is usually just to cause problems or to just be downright mean to people. He has received more than enough chances on both forums and he just needs to go away.

Eagle Owl
07-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Brandi and others,
Please excuse my lack of judgment. I have banned the user and Chris will zap the other part when he gets a chance.

Of course no one holds it against you!!! It is not your fault this guy is such a moron! :D

outhawkn
07-03-2008, 08:41 AM
this guy was actually mentally ill

Darn...my secret is out!............:D

Flatwater Falconer
07-03-2008, 09:12 AM
Brandi, and others, please don't take offense at my prior post. I only wrote that to share another possible viewpoint. I apologize if I stepped on toes.

As I mentioned above "I'm not suggesting that disruptions be tolerated." I support and applaude the efforts of the moderators for keeping the board clean and enjoyable for all users.

Chris and Wes - Thank you for all you do.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/davenport88/DSCN0007-1.jpg (Ariel, The Wicked)

Eagle Owl
07-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Donna,

No offense taken at all. You can't possibly know all the stuff he has pulled on here as well as the IFF. I am sure he is on other forums as well. I just wanted to give you a little more background on the guy.;)

Eagle Owl
07-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Darn...my secret is out!............:D

Sorry Bill, but we have all known about your little secret for years! crazyy toungeout

outhawkn
07-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Sorry Bill, but we have all known about your little secret for years! crazyy toungeout

LOL....................................:D

awahl
07-04-2008, 09:20 AM
So what was the final straw? I looked through his 4 posts and didn't see anything too offensive.

wesleyc6
07-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Andy,
I deleted his posts before most of you got to see them. He was making personal remarks of one person about size, appearance and falconry. On another thread he was telling someone they weren't even a real American, but basically a mongrel.

outhawkn
07-04-2008, 09:25 AM
So what was the final straw? I looked through his 4 posts and didn't see anything too offensive.

Admin ( Chris and Wes ) have removed all of his other posts

awahl
07-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Sounds like quite a guy. Thanks for removing him altogether. You all do a great job on this forum!

kimmerar
07-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Just catching up. Wes and Chris you two are too nice. Keep up the good work. I'm glad I never saw his post. He's a trouble maker. He needs to get a life that does not include this forum.

At least you tried.

anasari
07-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Donna,

I am all for giving people chances, and if I though this guy was actually mentally ill, I would give him a break. But he knows his way around a computer too well to be actually mentally ill...he is just mental.crazyy He has posted complete and utter nonsense both here and on the IFF. He has made more than 60 user names just on the IFF and when he actually posts, it is usually just to cause problems or to just be downright mean to people. He has received more than enough chances on both forums and he just needs to go away.
Brandi and intrested fellow Falconers, if you get a chance get/read a book named "The Sociology Of Mental Illness"by Bernard J. Gallagher III. Prentice Hall,Inc. ISBN 0-13-014408-8 IT's DEEP!