PDA

View Full Version : Looking...

Joesch
09-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Hello everybody;
I was wondering if anybody on this site could help me find a sponser, I live in Zumbrota so with in like 60 miles would be awsome, I have been trying to find one for about a year and a half but I havent been able to find one I would also like all information you could give me.
Thank's,Joe Schultz

preacher
09-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Have you tried the Minnasota falcon assn. ?
http://www.mnfalconry.org/

Randy

Joesch
09-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I havent became a member of that yet I was hopeing to find someone around here.

longbow
09-07-2008, 10:49 PM
HMMMMM....................I'm lost. Don't you live in Minnesota ? Joining your state club would help you find a sponsor alot faster. But I must say it does in no way guarentee you a sponsor.

Bodarc
09-08-2008, 05:20 AM
Have you called your State Game and Fish Commission?

FredFogg
09-08-2008, 10:59 AM
I havent became a member of that yet I was hopeing to find someone around here.

That is how you can find someone around there! The MFA will have a list of falconers that are willing to sponser and you can contact the ones closest to you. Don't be surprised if there isn't someone right down the road, falconers are scattered all over and many times you have to be willing to drive several hours to an available sponser.

Good luck,

robhawkyyz
09-08-2008, 12:57 PM
I thought you had a sponsor already and were flying a redtail and caught a turkey??? what happened? otherwise like the others said check with your local clubs...

kimmerar
09-08-2008, 05:25 PM
I thought you had a sponsor already and were flying a redtail and caught a turkey??? what happened? otherwise like the others said check with your local clubs...

Is Freshwater back again???

robhawkyyz
09-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Is Freshwater back again???

no , he's just having sponsor problems i guess, i remember some previous posts from him.

Joesch
09-08-2008, 07:11 PM
I had a sponser for about a year but he got in a car acident and is in a reabilitating center becuse he broke his back in like 4 spots

kimmerar
09-08-2008, 09:25 PM
I had a sponser for about a year but he got in a car acident and is in a reabilitating center becuse he broke his back in like 4 spots

Sorry - I had to ask. That sucks. So did you intermew your turkey taking bird?? I hope you find another sponser and I hope your previous sponser heals up. I was in a car accident a month ago and it's a scary thing.

wesleyc6
09-08-2008, 10:36 PM
I don't know anyone in that state. If I did, I would give you some contacts. I believe that is what you are looking for was contacts. I think you will find that the state club members would be a great asset. That is terrible about your sponsor. I hope he heals up nicely.

Guys, I know we have been burned by some people impersonating on here and the such. We admin/moderators will keep our eyes open. However, I don't want to see the members of this forum assume a defensive position whenever someone asks a question like this. If you can't help him, then offer advice in a kind way. If not, then please just read the posts, shake your head, and let them go. Chris and I don't want this to be a place where people feel ganged up on or afraid to post.

Eagle Owl
09-09-2008, 09:37 PM
I know a lot of Minnesota falconers. You need to join the state club! That group up there will bend over backwards to help ya out!!!!!!

outhawkn
09-09-2008, 11:37 PM
There is at least one falconer in your town, unless they have moved recently and several others close-by. Contct the MFA

Rising_Flames
09-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey Joe,

http://mn-falconry.org/ is the actual address for the Minnesota Falconry Assoc.

It's a bit of a trek from you, but I know that there's a meet on Saturday the 13th. On that site you'll find Grant Anderson, and I'm sure he'll be able to help you out with finding a sponsor and joining the MFA as well as get you information about future meets. I've found it to be one of my best conact resources.

Hope that your Sponsor heals up without any complications and can eventually get back into the community.

Good Luck!
- Amanda